It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:54 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2023 12:04 pm 

Hello,

my Chaotica 2 installation does not recognize my purchased license anymore after removing some empty spare HDDs. :?: I changed the mapped drive letter back to the former one, but no change.

Formerly I only had this problem when changing Windows Zoom Levels. But now I do not seem to be able to recover the license. I also wrote a message to support@indigorenderer.com on 12th October 2023, but no response so far.

I only have my order number and my papal transaction code. Never received an email with any comment on the license :roll:

Does anyone have any other idea or can provide help?
Thank you.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2023 12:28 am 
Site Admin

Hi, unfortunately I don't have access to the Glare email accounts anymore :/ In any case, the hardware ID is only based on the network adaptor's MAC address and the CPU ID, so changing hard drives can't affect that (only changing motherboard or CPU).

If you've been enabling / disabling the network adaptor, maybe try fiddling with that, else you can consider changing your licence type to online licensing: https://www.chaoticafractals.com/manual ... -licensing

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2023 10:25 am 

Thanks a ton!

Nearly a year ago I switched to a new wifi adapter. (Totally forgot about that, sorry)
After switching back to the onboard one, the license is found again.

Now I need to change my license to my new network adapter. I will send a message to support@glaretechnologies.com because I cannot do the onlineconversion without the purchase link.

Thank you again :)

Offline Profile